Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Semi-Daily Question: Which Fall TV season premieres are you looking forward to? Or has your show already started?

From That's My Answer!: Which Fall TV season premieres are you looking forward to? Or has your  show already started?

Oh, man. This week is crazy with shows I'm looking forward to. I review TV for a number of sites, and it's always hard to keep up when they're all airing, and it's especially hard when I have school deadlines at the same time as everything is returning!

I've already seen Castle and Bones come back, as well as Hawaii Five-0 and Grimm. I review the first two, and watch the second two when I can. I caught the Mindy Project, NCIS and NCIS:LA last night, and I have to catch up on Revolution, HIMYM, and 2 Broke Girls. I'm really, really looking forward to Person of Interest and The Mentalist and Fringe coming back, and I'm even a little excited about Elementary, even though I don't really like Johnny Lee Miller as an actor, and I'm such a fan of the BBC Sherlock that I had to get over it when they announced this one. But still--it's Sherlock, right? There's also Big Bang Theory, and I'm interested in Last Resort--mostly to see how they can possibly keep the story going when it's a story of a face-off. And I might catch 666 Park Ave, just to see how Terry O'Quinn continues to take over every show on TV. And there's Doctor Who, too, though that one is about to go on break, right after it breaks my heart.

And I'm looking forward to Supernatural and Arrow and Beauty And The Beast, but those aren't for a few weeks yet.

The thought of being excited about only one show feels way alien to me. I mean, I love these shows (the ones I've seen, anyway) for their stories and their characters and their potentials for love, and if it hooks me, I want to know what happens next. I want to watch them all every week, but that's impossible--especially on Mondays and Thursdays, when everything is on. I have to decide which ones I'll review and keep up with, and which ones I'll catch up with later.

So what's you're answer?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...