Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Foodery - Elise Blaha :: enJOY it.: small diet changes.

Elise Blaha :: enJOY it.: small diet changes.:

In which Elise Blaha talks about switching to real foods. And in which I have the realization that yes, this is what I mean. I'm going to launch into a better-food compaign when I'm done with all the school stuff at the end of next month. It's a way of launching my post-school life in a better place than where I am now, and I think having good food around will do a lot about controlling the panic attacks, the weight issues, the lack of motivation, the constant fatigue that I've been dealing with these last few years. Food is slower than medicine, but I've found on more than one occasion that food works better for me than anything else--I just have to stick to what works. Which is more expensive. And requires more attention. And that's why I fall off that wagon.

But I'm also getting good at getting back on. It helps the writing and it helps my life, so I'm getting back on with intention this time.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...