Saturday, May 25, 2013

This week...

I looked up some of the health issues I've been having and learned that they're totally normal and easily fixed, and started fixing them. Previous to this, I'd been afraid to look them up because I'm a hypochondriac and I didn't want to make things worse, but I'm now glad I did--I didn't realize how much worry I'd been carrying around.

I worried a lot anyway because of other people, but those things are being studied and fixed, too, so I can relax a little on that front.

I learned that keeping a daily yoga habit is Really Hard, but I tried anyway. Also, that Moon Salutations are a lot harder than Sun Salutations.

I learned that prickly pears are also Really Sticky Pears when you crack them open to show a kid, then decide to take them home and plant their seeds, and then forget to get the seeds out of them for three and a half days. But they're drying now, and I'm going to plant them in the hanging basket where the strawberries didn't grow.

I realized just how close my birthday is! Next Tuesday!

I had all sorts of motivation issues.

I loved the rain, but never quite felt awake while it was raining.

I ordered my ukulele! I decided that I wasn't going to wait anymore; it's my birthday present to myself. I ordered the absolute basic one, except that it's green instead of standard wood color, and I'm now counting the days until it arrives.

I found out I have to deal with a few more issues concerning my freaking graduation, though these are issues that are not about me, even as they affect the crap out of me, so there's that.

I passed my second mentor's critique, so I'm officially graduating!

I told everyone I'm going to try being vegetarian once school is done, and everyone thought it was a good idea.


What did you do this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...