Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Week 18 2013



  1. I'm grateful it's not me that needs surgery tomorrow, and that the one who does need it is used to this sort of thing, and it's not bad and that I can be of use while it's happening.
  2. I'm grateful for the kindness of babies who know their mothers are hurt and try their best to be helpful.
  3. I'm grateful for a bother who buys me IMAX movie tickets for opening night, because I probably wouldn't have done that for myself, even if I'd had the money to do so.
  4. I'm grateful for the fact that I have at least a few things that people want to hear, and that I have the internet to say them through, because I'm not as good a public speaker as I am a public writer!
  5. I'm grateful that I have finished my first book and that I know what to do in the next round of revisions and have a little idea of what to do after that.
What're you grateful for?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...