Friday, May 31, 2013

Late Night Update Because I Saw A Giant Bug In My Room And Can't Sleep Now


  1. My ukulele came in! It's wee and green and I love it. I can almost play happy birthday, but I'm having issues getting my fingers to make chord changes easily. And I can strum!
  2. I'm having one of those things where I should have been asleep a while ago and now I'm worrying about old friends who I'm pretty sure I pissed off the last time I talked to, and have only just now realized it's been ages since I last heard from them.
  3. I made a list of new posts I want to write to get this blog rolling again, and closer to the heart of how I see it. Those'll start coming soon. 
  4. This weekend, I'm starting work on a Journalling ebook! I'm excited. 
  5. I spent too long on BuzzFeed earlier tonight, and now I want to live in a treehouse and cook everything in a waffle maker and make everything else over so that it tastes like cake batter.
  6. The girl on HouseHunters just now is really prissy about the weirdest things. And she keeps talking about stockpiling, which is making me uncomfortable, and I can't pinpoint why. Maybe it's just the way she talks about it?
  7. The book I'm reading just got really sad and I put it aside yesterday...and I don't want to pick it up again yet because I know it's still in that sad place, and I just can't bring myself to skip pages on the books I like.
  8. School has hit yet another hitch, which is annoying to say the least.
  9. I could really go for some Good Ramen (the kind at the Asian market, with five flavor and sauce packs, not the Top Ramen 10c-a-pack stuff), but I've used up my calories for today!
  10. ...I can't remember what #10 was going to be...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...